Item number: Z525H
Test Adapter for Electric Charging Points (single/3-phase, type 2) for PROFITEST incl. schuko socket and interchangeable test plug
Single and 3-phase test adapter with type 2 plug for testing the effectiveness of protective measures at electric charging points with the Profitest Master, simulation of fictitiously connected electric vehicles and current-carrying capacity per IEC 61851-1. Extended CP test pin for testing charging points with permanently attached charging cable.
- Vehicle simulation (CP)
Vehicle states A through E are selected with a rotary switch.
- Cable simulation (PP)
The various codings for charging cables with 13, 20, 32 and 63 A, as well as “no cable connected”, can be simulated with the help of a rotary switch.
- Fault simulation
Simulation of a short-circuit between CP and PE by means of a rotary switch
- Indication of phase voltages via LEDs
Depending on the charging station, either one or three phases can be active.
- Testing of electric charging stations with permanently attached charging cable by means of an extended CP test pin
Regarding vehicle simulation (CP)
States A, B, C and E can be simulated in accordance with IEC 61851. The various vehicle states are selected by means of a rotary switch.
- State A – no vehicle connected
- State B – vehicle connected but not ready for charging
- State C – vehicle connected and ready for charging, venting of the charging area not required
- State E – error: Short circuit between CP and PE via internal diode
Regarding cable simulation (PP)
The various codings for charging cables with 13, 20, 32 and 63 A can be simulated. It’s also possible to simulate the “no cable” state.
The various charging cables are simulated by connecting different resistances between PP and PE with the help of a rotary switch. The following values are possible in accordance with IEC 61851:
- No cable – 0 Ω
- 13 A cable – 1.5 kΩ
- 20 A cable – 680 Ω
- 32 A cable – 220 Ω
- 63 A cable – 100 Ω
- Additionally with earthing contact socket
- Additionally with interchangeable test plug (type 1 or Chinese plug optionally available upon request)